Holy Ghost’s Many Varied Characteristics
The Holy Ghost, the third member of the tri-union God, appears to be anything anyone wants it to be.
1. In John 14:26, the Holy Ghost is spoken of as a person or personal God.
2. In Luke 3:22, the Holy Ghost changes, and assumes the form of a dove.
3. In Matt. 8:16, the Holy Ghost becomes a spirit.
4. In John 1:32, the Holy Ghost is presented as an inanimate, senseless object.
5. In John 5:7, the Holy Ghost becomes a God – the third member of the Trinity.